Could you specify your problem? I'm not sure what you mean. (And by the way, when I made the infoboxes for this wiki, all I did was copy/paste certain templates from SNN) Shadowunleashed13 (talk) 21:59, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
Here's why you're not fair: Since I came to this wiki, and you agreed to combine wikis, I should automatically become admin because it's my wiki now. Editing style shouldn't matter. --Mega Speedy 01:10, March 7, 2013 (UTC)
That just means we both own the wiki. We made an agreement to transfer to this wiki, which means since I was founder of the old wiki, then I should come to this wiki and become an admin and bureaucrat, just like I was on the old wiki. If it's still only your wiki, then that means you decieved me into getting you another editor. If you understand this, please respond.
P.S. you completely didn't listen when I said, "Let's transfer here."
OK i really do not want go i depth because i think i will explain it badly. In a nutshell, the tails doll is trying to destroy the freedom fighters in new mobotrobolis by transforming into some beast; mecha sally almost shots sonic in the face, but tails push him out of the way and silver shuts her down; but then eggman sends in the genesis wave in AGAIN which will lead into the Sonic - Mega Man crossover. Dat good enuth? SilverPlays97 (talk) 23:26, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
No, not articles, I mean comic book pages. The ones you can turn with your hands and smell with your nose. Do you think we should include some pages of comic books, like on SNN? (except I think there should be 6 pages, not 5) -- Shadowunleashed13 (talk) 14:21, April 12, 2013 (UTC)
Why thank you! I was only here because I got bitten by the editing bug and wanted to make contributions, so here I am. I'm currently working on fixing up the Robot Master/Master Weapons pages, and then there's a table I want to finish. I'll carry on with it a bit more today. Best wishes Blue, from Jim. --Le Solace The Reflex 16:42, May 30, 2013 (UTC)
Behavior on the Sonic News Network
Listen... um... I really didn't want to leave a cavity on your talk page, so I decided to send you this message here. Feel free to remove this message upon reading through it thoroughly.
A lot of people have recently expressed disapprobation towards your most recent attitude on Forum:New Look again. Users and administrators alike have been questioning your maturity and even your merits to be an administrator. It's clear to us that you take far too much pride in your contributions. You're already disregarding community input, which any good user shouldn't be doing. I need to ask you to stop. I'm not trying to threaten you, but your behavior will have repercussions if it continues. You aren't even following some of SNN's most broad guidelines, including "Practice open-mindedness and assume good faith". You need to be a role model, not... this. Please consider a change of attitude, before there are consequences. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 23:40, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
Response from Bullet
Well, I got a message from Bullet, Blue. Turns out that he did not block you either. Also, he remains sceptical about your innocence. I am sorry about the state you're in.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 21:12, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
When are you coming back?
- What am i talking about, Of course i can! See you on the 13th (heh, Friday the 13th, how ironic)! SilverPlays97 (talk) 21:11, September 1, 2013 (UTC)
I only did that for the swords. When Disco began uploading images of them, it was too good of an opprotunity to pass. But dont worry, I am done making new SatBK item articles for now.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 21:21, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
I just discovered it too. (The trivia thing) I was pondering over it and then realised: "Wait a second...EUREKA!" The True Ultimate Silver Fan (My talking page! Someone tell it to stop.) 23:54, November 20, 2013 (UTC)
I did not mean it
I did not mean for you to get angry, but try to think this through: You want to list the story titles in the infoboxes. Well, there is often more stories in a comic than one; trying to add stories there wil complicate people's understanding of it. We should keep it simple and comprehensible and only focus on the comic's actual title. Also, if you add one story title there, what is to keep others from addinng more story titles? In the end, it will lose all order and simplicity. Those story titles you add are within the issue and not a part of the title itself
Simply put, that section you are writing is reserved for the comic's title and no more. You have seen it in the online preview and on ArchieComics.com: They only say "Sonic the Hedgehog #521", "Sonic Universe #52" etc and that block is reserve for the comic's title and no more. That is their titles and that is all there need to be mention in that section.
We should also keep them equal between the non-archie comics such as "Sonic the Comic"; while the archie comics may single out some stories as more important, the STC does not, which leaves us unable to list important story titles there, which then leaves us with more inequality. The best way to keep all comic articles equal is to just write the comic title in that section.
- I am glad that we could settle this before this got ugly. And I must say that it was a good idea with the subtitles. As least we have a way of writing them when they prove to be a part of the front cover title.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 19:12, December 2, 2013 (UTC)
Request for background
Hi Blue Speeder. I approved your request, and I'm here to help. Take a look at this preview when you get a chance. If you want to use that background as it appears, let me know and I'll be happy to upload it. Otherwise, let me know if you want me to make any changes. JoePlay (talk) 20:19, February 3, 2014 (UTC)
NJerseyan's Plans in BBGW
Hello, BlueSpeeder! Ya might know me from Sonic News Network (SNN), and yes, this is me The_NJerseyan (AKA NJ, and NOS). So, I'm here for the first time to do some contributions here and to also expand it to make this Wiki a good place for the Archie Mega Man Fans to look into. So I know I'm new here and I decided that with you, me, and others, we can really work hard to finish this project as quick as possible. As you might know, here's my plans here:
- Make Articles on Mega Man Issues before World's Collide... I'll plan to look up that arc and until I'm done with it, I'll start doing it. Although you're doing that reboot, if you're done, I'll try to see if we can really get that info back.
- Get as much info as possible. I know too much is too much, but I'll do my best here to get this wiki up to the point where it can be a perfect point to put it up.
- I'll also get any photos if I can but most of it is going to be... Possibly from Short Circuits and others...
That's all I know. I'm currently working on Issue 2 on the Mega Man Comic Book Series. Although I'm almost done with that one, I'm still working on the main plot. I'm still working on adding a few more issues, and various others. So that's it. If you're reading this, Blue, Just let me know on my Talk Page and see what you think. Thanks. The NJerseyan (talk) 3:27 AM, February 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Part 2: I'm gonna do some Fast-Track Process here, in which I'll make the articles regarding to the Issues but add as much info as I can. Please note that I'm still gonna be working on plots on those Issues but the Short Circuits will be easiest I can do. Although I'm not good at making plots, If you can do it, that's ok. But as I speak, I'll do my best to make pages for the Articles as soon as Possible, even when you're not here... The_NJerseyan (talk) 3 AM, February 15, 2014 (UTC)
Well, it's almost time for my nomination. I want it up sometime next week, before or after Saturday (the 22nd, i have something going on that day). If you could write up a nomination now, give me some final pointers, and express areas of concern, that wold be nice :) SilverPlays97 (talk) 00:05, March 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Looks good man (never seen this much praise for me XP). Could you post it sometime around noon? SilverPlays97 (talk) 23:03, March 16, 2014 (UTC)
When you can go on bbgw chat so we can discuss what we should do next. But here are the arguments:
Bad aditude: Sacor says he is unsure about my 'general attitude from past experiences'. He says he will support if someone who talks to me allot can unconfirm this (someone like you?). Darkness says I 'just blow it off sarcastically and just leave if things aren't going your way' on the chat.
- They might be talking about the time i was banned from the chat by leaving on a sarcastic remark. To explain that I was having a very bad day and was acting very uncharacteristic. I did not mean anything i said and have since tried to avid conflicts online when i have having real-world issues. They might also be taking about me occasionally stating a sarcastic remark about a subject. I do not mean any harm by this. I do it so i can come off as silly.
Demotion Plot: Darkness herd I 'once planned to try to demote multiple users so he'd have a shot at becoming an admin. This may have not happened, but if he were to try to do this to get what he wants, can I trust him not to do this for other people?'
- At one time i considered demoting Kagi. I started asking people about what he thought about him. After considering people's thoughts and some of my own, I concluded demotion was not the best path to take and I should let the situation resolve it's self. I have never considered demoting users so I could gain rights. Darkness also says i may abuse my rights if i get them. I have no intention of abusing my rights to ban users i dislike or push away users with rights who don't agree with me. My main thing i will do with these rights is to just edit. These rights will give me much more options on how i can fix the site, which benifits everyone.
Too Many Admins: The age old argument is back again. Sacor is concerned on weather we need another admin since we have 12 already.
- The best argument i can come up with is the one you gave me: More people will be coming to SNN because of Sonic Boom. Therefore, another admin may be needed.
- Back on the chat.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 18:19, April 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Back on the chat (again).Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 15:35, April 13, 2014 (UTC)
- If you wanna talk, I will be on the chat.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 08:19, April 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Just so you know, except from when I eat and sleep, you can most likely find me on the chat, so there isn't really need for a heads-up.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 14:29, April 18, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey you. Yeah, you. You there? Ultra and I are on chat, and he's waiting for you to join so that we can talk about... his predicament with Drones. Are you able to join? Thanks. Who left this message? It's just who you most/least expect.
- Ultra has left now but I'm able to fill you in on the details. Can you still join the chatroom? It's me, yes.
- I am back on the chat.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 13:14, April 20, 2014 (UTC)